In South Staffordshire we are passionate about ensuring better NHS health outcomes for all. This event will have a particular focus on improving our adult Mental Health Services and ensuring they include everyone. We want to find out if we are doing everything we can to commission and deliver the best Mental Health services possible.
6 June 2017 - 10:00 to 14:00 - lunch provided
Anyone with an interest in Mental Health Services in South Staffordshire. You may: have had personal experience, be a carer, be a patient representative, work in Mental Health Services, be part of a Partner Organisation or work in the Voluntary and Community Sector.
Aquarius Ballroom and Function Suite, Victoria Street, Hednesford, WS12 1BT
- Explore equality and diversity in Mental Health and Well being
- Start a Conversation about how we commission Mental Health Services
- Look at Good Practice in South Staffordshire
- Highlight Areas For Improvement
- Plan some next steps for all partners