From Wendy Woodward, Programme Manager
Over the last few months, the team has been focused on the Together We’re Better Estates Strategy Checkpoint process. This checks progress against delivery of the 2018 Estates Workbook. For the 2018 submission, we achieved an ‘Improving’ banding, based on a scale of ‘Fair’, ‘Improving’, ‘Good’ and ‘Strong’. We are aiming to achieve at least the level of ‘Good’ for 2019.
Colleagues from both the partnership and from regional and national NHS/local/regional government teams will be attending a Roundtable discussion in September. Feedback and banding is expected in the Autumn.
Projects continue to develop within our wider strategic programme:
- The Outline Business Case for Greenwood House continues to progress
- We are close to commencing work on the OBC for Chadsmoor
- Outwoods is developing well – work is commencing on the 1:200 plans and is on target to hit the expected timeframe for delivery in 2021
- The Detox Centre is on target for delivery within timescales
- The development of the hub at Codsall is progressing well, with the construction phase planned for February 2020.