We know we need to think differently, be innovative, and work together to change health and care services so that Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent can become the healthiest places to live and work.
Between the 3 June and 25 August 2019, we held a listening exercise to gather views on:
- What works well?
- What you think should be improved?
- What is important to you?
Our listening exercise has now ended. We would like to thank you for providing your views through attending our events or completing our survey. Your input is very important in helping us to shape the future of local services.
We are now analysing all of the feedback we have received and will be producing a report of findings. This will be reviewed by the Clinical Commissioning Groups’ Governing Bodies and will be made publicly available in early 2020.
You can still read through the information about the challenges and opportunities we face locally and ask any questions you may have. See our contact us page for information on how to get in touch with us.
Find out more
- Read our Health and Care in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent main document and summary document, Case for Change, or read our Easy read version of these documents.
- What is This About? provides more information on the 12-week public conversation
- Our Journey provides more information about the steps we have taken and the timeline for what will be happening next
- News & Documents provides the full range of documents to support the public conversation, as well as news releases we have issued