In Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent, we are working hard to deliver the vaccine to the nationally agreed priority groups as quickly as we can, as vaccines supplies are sent to us.
You will be contacted by your GP when it is time to get your vaccine, so please do not call your GP surgery or attend any of the vaccination sites without an appointment.
The majority of patients will not be vaccinated at their own GP surgery, but will be asked to go to a local vaccination centre – this may be a GP surgery or somewhere else that has been specially adapted to vaccinate large numbers of people. Each of our sites have been robustly assured and are following social distancing guidelines to help keep patients and staff safe.
As the vaccine supply increases, we are launching more sites over the coming weeks.
This is the largest vaccination programme in the history of the NHS and will take several months to complete. If you are in the priority groups, please be assured that you will be contacted when the vaccine is available for you. Thank you for your patience.
Please wait to be contacted by the NHS for your vaccination appointment, no one will be missed and you will be invited over the coming weeks if you are in an at risk group, if you have a query about the vaccine that cannot be answered through the FAQs, please do not contact your GP or our media line. Please contact PALS
For more information view our Coronavirus Vaccine Programme FAQ document.
Below you will find which community sites are vaccinating:
Community vaccination sites
Appointments are by invite only and you will be contacted by the NHS when it is time to book your appointment. Please only attend if you have an appointment, as you will be turned away if you don’t have an appointment.
If you have received a letter and need to book an appointment through the national portal, visit the NHS website.
- Alderwood Medical Practice: Longford Rd, Cannock WS11 1QN
- Pirelli Stadium, Burton Albion: Burton-on-Trent DE13 0AR
- Ryecroft Surgery: Broad St, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle ST5 2BQ
- Codsall Satellite Clinic: Covid Local Vaccination Service GP Practice, Histons Hill, Codsall, Wolverhampton, WV8 2ER
- County Showground: Weston Rd, Stafford ST18 0BD
- Smallthorne Branch Surgery: Smallthorne Health Centre, 2 Baden Rd, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 1SA
- Longton Health Centre: Drayton Rd, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 1EQ
- Loomer Road Surgery: Loomer Rd, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle ST5 7JS
- Mossgreen Surgery: Bentille Neighbourhood Centre, Dawlish Dr, Stoke-on-Trent ST2 0EU
- Chasetown Medical Centre: 29-31 High St, Chasetown, Burntwood WS7 3XE
- Birchenwood Sports Centre: Mount Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST7 4GL
- JCB Compact Products: Harewood Estate, Leek Rd, Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent ST10 2JU
- Michelin MAC Sports Conference Facility: Rosetree Ave, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 6NL
- Furlong Medical Centre: 102 Furlong Rd, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 5UD
- Park Medical Centre: Ball Haye Road, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6QR
- Hanley Health Centre: Hanley Health Centre, Upper Huntbach Street, Hanley, Stoke-onTrent, Staffordshire, ST1 2BN
- Horsefair Practice: Sandy Lane Health Centre, Sandy Ln, Rugeley WS15 2LB
- St Pauls Church: 131 Longton Hall Rd, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 2EL
- Newcastle under Lyme College: Knutton Ln, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle ST5 2GB
- Lichfield Cathedral: The Close, Lichfield WS13 7LD
- Roman Way Hotel: Watling St, Cannock WS11 1SH
- Coton Centre: Comberford Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 9AA
- Biddulph Town Hall: Biddulph Town Hall, High Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-trent, ST8 6AR
- Springpharm: Unit 13 Mercian Park, Felspar Road, Tamworth, B77 4DP