The Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Health and Care People Hub are searching for qualified Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who are able to support across various Health and Social Care organisations in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent at this important time. Click here to find out more about the People Hub.
If you already work in the sector, are newly qualified, or returning to practice, this is the perfect opportunity for you. We have a range of flexible opportunities including bank, fixed term contracts and permanent work.
We have opportunities for experienced/qualified individuals across a wide range of services including:
- Mental Health Nursing
- Ward Nursing (Physical Health)
- Community Nursing
- Theatre/Recovery Nursing
- Children’s Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
These roles will support NHS Trusts, Mental Health Trusts, care homes, Primary Care Networks and throughout the community. You can express an interest in which area you’d prefer to work.
Watch the videos below to learn more about the campaign and where you might be working:
An Introduction to the People Hub ▼
What is it like working at University Hospitals of North Midlands? ▼
What is it like working at Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (Haywood Hospital)? ▼
What is it like working at North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust? ▼
Who we’re looking for: ▼
- Someone who can work as an effective team member, demonstrate good personal communication skills and actively promote excellent team and interdisciplinary relationships
- Have previous experience in similar clinical role and holds the appropriate registration
- Can demonstrate experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
What we can offer you: ▼
- Bespoke inductions
- Shadowing opportunities/buddy systems
- Opportunities to develop your skills in a wide range of settings and specialisms
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible hours and contracts
- Training and skills development
- Competitive pay - pay dependent on role and experience (Agenda for Change Pay Rates)
- Placements at various Locations across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent
- An opportunity to make a real difference in your community
All necessary training and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to help keep you, and the people around you, safe.