One Health and Care shared care record brings data together from the different organisations involved in health and social care.
Completely confidential and secure, it is designed to help doctors, nurses and other registered health and social care professionals directly involved in your care to make better, safer decisions.
The information that they will be able to see includes:
- Your name, date of birth, sex, address, telephone number, NHS number
- The name of your GP practice and GP
- Medications, allergies, ongoing and historic conditions, immunisations and diagnoses
- Test results, hospital referrals, admissions, discharges and clinics attended
- Social and mental health information and care plans
Sensitive information such as attendance at sexual health clinics, fertility treatment records, and records relating to gender reassignment will not be included.
One Health and Care is available for access by health and social care organisations within Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin. It is soon to be expanded to include health and social care organisations from The Black Country and West Birmingham.
The data that will be available is as follows: