The health and social care organisations within Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin undertook a fair processing campaign to inform the people of in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin about the implementation of One Health and Care confidential digital shared care record.
The fair processing campaign was launched to:
- Make individuals aware of One Health and Care of its purpose and benefits
- Help individuals understand how, why, where and when their data will be shared
- Inform individuals of how they can object if they do not want their information include and shared within One Health and Care.
The campaign consisted of:
- Leaflets and posters which are downloadable below
- A social media campaign ran throughout the period
- Local newspapers and radio was used to promoted One Health and Care
- GP practices, partner organisations, local charities, voluntary and community organisations also supported raising awareness throughout the campaign.