The health and social care organisations within Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent have undertaken a fair processing campaign to inform the people of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent about the new One Health and Care confidential digital shared care record which will be going live early 2020.
The purpose of the fair processing campaign was:
- To make people aware of One Health and Care and what it does
- To help people understand how, why, where and when their data will be shared
- To inform people of how they can opt out if they do not want to be part of One Health and Care
The campaign began October 2019.
Leaflets and posters have been distributed to over 350 organisations across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. A social media campaign has been ran throughout the period and where required face to face meetings have taken place. Local charity, voluntary and community organisations have been supported throughout the campaign to help raise awareness of the One Health and Care confidential digital shared care record.
For further information on One Health and Care you can click on the following links:
- How does One Health and Care work?
- How does One Health and Care benefit you?
- How do you opt Out?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- One Health and Care Privacy Notice
Call: 0800 030 4563