About One Health and Care
One Health and Care is a confidential digital shared care record for people living in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. One Health and Care brings data together from the different organisations involved in health and social care. It allows doctors, nurses and other registered health and social care professionals directly involved in patient/client care to view relevant information in order to provide better and safer care. The One Health and Care system go live begins in January 2020.
When you visit any of the organisations listed below, or use services provided by them, staff directly involved in their care will have access to the important information from health and social care records.
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent GP practices
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Staffordshire County Council (Social Care)
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council (Social Care)
- Continuing Healthcare services
- West Midlands Ambulance Service