We’re utilising the latest digital technology to deliver new models of health and care across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. By supporting in the transformation of local health and care services, digital has the power to help people to live healthier lives, manage their own health and wellbeing and reduce the demand on local services.
Priorities and projects
- We’re excited to lead on the introduction of Your Care Connected, a new digital shared care record linking NHS and local government organisations to benefit patients and health and care professionals
- We want to develop a set of digital standards enabling efficient and equal access to health and care
- We want to see an improvement in frontline health and care services through the use of innovative apps and digital technologies
- We are seeking to establish a robust, future proof and state-of-the-art information technology infrastructure
- We’re developing a Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent informatics network that will share best practice and improve services.
Aims and outcomes
- We’re working to ensure health and care information is available to health and care professionals as and when they need it, regardless of their location and organisation
- We want to fully utilise digital technologies so you can manage your own care, including your families, friends and carers
- We’re working to best use digital technology to improve efficiency and care coordination
- We want to see a more proactive healthcare management system in place that really works for you.
Introduction to the programme